Monday, January 26, 2009

The Codger


I have decided to become a Cranky Old Man. And I don't mean in the future, I mean now. I may be in my mid-twenties, but I feel like an 80 year-old man who's just had enough of the bullshit. It would be so much easier to get through life without going to the trouble of being a decent human creature.

Seriously, I feel trapped in my little office from Hell and I want to be free but people keep giving me more and more shit to do that they haven't trained me how to do yet, and it makes me want to start yelling obscenities at everyone who walks by and demand they change my bedpan.
And get me my damn lemon candies!!!
(Rant over.)

1 comment:

Belle7905 said...

1. That picture is seriously awesome.
2. I hate responsibility without authority or training. IT SUCKS.
3. Crotchety old men make me laugh. I always attempt to make them smile.
4. We need more people to read our blogs, cause we're just commenting back and forth on each other's.
5. I like you better when you're happy; actually, I like everyone better when they're happy. So take insane work stuff with a grain of salt, even though I know that's hard to do!